The morning begins with an hour-long, all levels, Yoga practice among the Northwest Tequila Fest booths set up at the Renton Pavillion. Immediately following our practice we will hang at the festival, tasting agave spirits along the way. Leave your worries at the door, get your body in motion, taste some of the world's finest Tequila, and get to know your community.
This event coming in HOT with all the amazing things you'll get with your VIP ticket. Your VIP ticket includes:
- Exclusive VIP event on Friday night
- One-on-one hang out time with distillers and producers
- First dibs to place orders on the Northwest Tequila Fest on-site, tax-free retail store
- 12 Tequila Tastes at the event + Special Glencairn tasting glass
- A snazzy Northwest Tequila Fest T-shirt
- Music, cocktails, and bites in the VIP area during the festival
- Access to the Northwest Tequila Festival
Enter the promo code 'Flexible10' at checkout to receive $10 off an Anejo (VIP) ticket. Note: This discount does not apply to Blanco or Reposado tickets.
What should I bring?
A Yoga mat, water bottle and an attitude of gratitude.
What time do doors open?
Doors open at 1:30 pm. We advise arriving early to give you a chance to set up your mat and get to know those around you.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Is my ticket transferrable?
No, tickets are not transferable.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Nope. In fact, we encourage you to use your mobile ticket. Save the trees!
What is the refund policy?
We do not offer refunds.